Thursday, 17 July 2014

A new view....

A new start...

I had this blog going about a year or so ago, was rubbish at keeping it updated as life was all kinds of busy!!

Anyway, since then I bought a new camera which is like my new best mate!! Nothing earth shattering but something I can use to better myself in a photography way...

I went for a 2nd hand Canon 600d, it had the kit lens and several bits and pieces for a very reasonable £300GBP. Since then I've bought a few other bits and bobs, 55-250mm & 50mm f1.8 lenses. A few filters etc. My budget is kinda limited as a student, and I'm getting married in a few weeks so pennies are precious!!

So whats the purpose of this blog? To be honest I've always wanted to write one, think I have the brain to do so but with me its more about motivation I guess. I thought I would just ramble, add a few of my shots and just document my photographic journey.

I must add that I've absolutely no intention of "going pro" or making money from this for 2 reasons, 1 I haven't got the talent!! 2 I am training to be a social worker and thats where my love lies!!

Please keep an eye out for updates and my musings, I hope you find it interesting and diverse and please comment and feedback to me!!

Thanks and see you all soon

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment